Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's a Wedhok!

Alhamdulillah, we finally got to know the gender of our baby. As our gynae puts it, it's a Wedhok dalam bahasa Jawa. If you're a proud Javanese, you'll probably understand what it stands for but if you don't then, google it out. I was having hard time figuring it myself too. Doctor boleh pula main teka-teki di pagi hari. No, actually he was having fun making us in total clueless since the last two check-ups with the whole Wedhok thingy.

But what's important is that the baby's healthy and in good condition. Wedhok or Lanang is not my main concern asal baby dalam keadaan sihat dan cukup sifat; syukur Alhamdulillah. Syukur to Allah for the rezki, syukur yang teramat sangat. It's the greatest feeling I've ever experienced. Nasib baik tak terjatuh air mata during check-up semalam. Coverline baik punya. It was indeed the happiest day of my life.

Had a major scan yesterday to determine the size of the baby, weight, length, features and all; mana lah tak teremosi mak! Alhamdulillah baby is all good; about 732g  (ter-over weight sikit for a 24 weeks old fetus). I'm not sure about the length though as there are too many mm(s) and cm(s) at the scan results paper and I don't know how to read them but I'm pretty sure that the baby is not that long as the ibu and papa are not that tall after all *teeheee* but most importantly, I gained 6kg since the last check-up. Hah! blame on the scrumptious food I had this whole month of raya. Takpe, I eat for three remember; one for me, one for the baby and one for me again - that's what I told everyone whenever they saw me chewing/eating. Janji ibu and baby sihat, kan?

At 24 weeks

Mulutnya agak sexy (Oh! lihatlah ibunya *teehee*), hidung rasa-rasanya kurang mancung (Oh! lihatlah ibunya sekali lagi) dan matanya masih tertutup (obviously!) but the round shaped face and chubby looking cheek is making ibu and papa very very happy! Alhamdulillah, syukur!

Ok, enough on the baby's update. I promise myself to stay focus on my work today but as expected, I've yet to touch on it since 9 this morning. Hai! work has been hell and I'm totally not in the mood. I need motivation but I have no idea where to look from. Sigh!

Have a wonderful Sunday happy people!

No comments: