Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blogger for Android

As jakun as it sounds, I am now posting via phone. Macam canggihkan bunyinya.

I found out that Blogger is now supported by Android (or the other way round, I don't really care) from one of the bloggers few days back and voila! Not that I update my blog so frequently but at least I can tell people that I have downloaded Blogger App (trying not to be left out from the digital world).

And I must say that it is so convenience. Sambil baring-baring golek-golek with Iman pon still boleh posting and I don't have to depend to much on my lappy. Yelah, mentang-mentanglah kena berebut lappy sendiri dengan kekanda tersayang. So yea, convenience it is.

It's close to midnight already and I have a mission to wake up as early as 4am trying to complete one of my assignments. Wish me luck!

Good night and Assalamualaikm.

No comments: