Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 & 40 Hari Berpantang

Celebrated new year at the hospital crying my lungs out seeing Iman laying in the Incubator crying for help. Her Jaundice reading was a bit high on the 4th day.

Started berpantang the minute I arrived home after giving birth. Ini tak boleh makan, itu tak boleh makan, minum air ini, mandi air daun itu but knowing me, I make my own berpantang rules. As long as it's not harmful and logical to do/apply to my body - I have no objection to follow. But if it's ridiculously unreasonably tiada logika (read: strictly no-no) to apply, I, in any chance will not follow.

But then again, who doesn't want to have a flat tummy with nice shape-curvy body after 9 months being flabby and HUGE.

Call me crazy but I constantly checking my working mails in between bf-ing and putting Iman to sleep. There's even times when I feel like going to the office and start working. It's only been 7 days and I already feeling restless staying at home doing nothing. 33 more days to go. Manusia, bila suruh kerja nak cuti, bila dapat cuti nak kerja pula.

I was supposed to have as much rest as I can have during confinement tapi macam tak berhasil je. I just don't know how to sit still.

Ohh bf-ing can be so challenging especially when your baby refuses to drink and choose to sleep instead. Nak kejutkan satu hal, nak suruh minum satu hal. It's even worst when your baby is a night person - drink and play during odd hours (3am onwards). Mencabar minda!

My husband is being over-protective over his daughter. Nak buat macam mana, dah menunjukkan ciri-ciri anak Papa.

I want to go shopping but I can't. Sigh!

I'm bored but I have no choice. Double sigh!

Gotta stop now, it's time to bf the baby. Gotta prep myself before she screams for milk.

Toddles.

No comments: