Tuesday, January 17, 2012

365 days

A year ago, Izwan and I, we were officially announced as husband and wife witnessed by family members and close friends.



Today, with an additional member of our small family, it makes our Anniversary a joyous one, though I'm on kain batik and on 44 days mission of "berpantang".

With our bundle of joy, Iman Alexandria

I was in the midst of bf-ing Iman when Izwan forced me, yes forced me to go to the kitchen at 12am sharp, 15 January 2012 with a slice of Indulgence and bouquet of roses on the table. 

Oh dear husband,

Though we were in the midst of "disagreement", it was so sweet of you to give me that bouquet of roses. It was out of ordinary of you to do such thing - for the fact that you usually forget on all the important dates of ours but you didn't forget our first anniversary.

Firstly, thank you for being my husband. Though I may not be the best wife in the world for you for the fact that my stubbornness pisses you off most of the time but please know that you mean the world to me. Thank you for being so patient with me and to stand by me when I needed you the most. Thank you for being the best friend I've ever had by being the most understanding. Most of all, thank you for being YOU though you annoy the hell out of me but hey, that's what made me love you.

I'm not good with words and I have not expressed my love to you that much but my love for you is eternity. May this love we build for each other last forever.

Love much,
Your stubborn wife.

No comments: