Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day


We don't normally celebrate Father's Day. For me, every day is a Father's/Mother's Day. There is no need a special day to celebrate your loved ones. It can be celebrated at any other days. But again, having a husband who works around the clock does give us the privilege of "celebrating" Father's Day even if it means staying in the whole day doing nothing. The quality time that we spent for each other is priceless.

We didn't do much on that day. No special dinner. No outing activity. No nothing.

We stayed in, having home-cooked meal prepared by my mother (as usual) and we had a fun time playing with our precious lil girl - playing football that is! She is so much into football it worries me. I guess this is what I get for watching a live football match during 6 months pregnant.

That was how we celebrated Father's Day.

But nonetheless, I would like to express my appreciation to 2 fathers in my life. The first one is of course, my loving father who has been there helping my sister and I through our ups and downs. I used to "melawan" my father all the time. I always disagree with him especially during my teenage years. He sacrificed a lot for us. A lot! And I can never re-pay him for that. I never really say to him directly that I love him (ego much I know), but in his heart he knows that I will never stop loving him.

The last but not least is of course my dear husband who is the father of my child. If Iman knows how to talk, she would probably say the same thing - I LOVE YOU PAPA! And yes dear, we love you to the moon and back. Though we (I) never admit this but you are the pillar of our strength. Love much!

No comments: