Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mukha Cafe, TTDI

It's the 1st day of February 2014 and it's a public holiday. And since it's a long public holiday, my girls and I decided to have a quick catch-up over breakfast. You knowlah how busy my girls are nak jumpa kena buat appointment. I saw this very interesting All-day breakfast promo over Groupon at Kaffe Cafe and decided to purchase it for our breakfast meet-up. It was damn cheap, 4pax from RM45. Cheap-skate we are! 

And today is the first day for the promo and my gosh, the queue was so long we decided to have our breakfast at Mukha Cafe instead. Nasib baik sederet jer!

Anyway, I've tasted Mukha's coffee before and I kinda like it but I have never dine in the cafe. This is my first time having breakfast at Mukha.

Photo credit to Google Image

I like their concept. Well, they are among the first cafes to apply this concept. Very cosy. Oklah, tak bising sangat. Tapi service agak slow sikit. Sikit jer takpe, boleh dimaafkan. But they serve our coffee very fast which is good!




I had their Rise and Shine (RM16). It was Ok, not that bad. I've tasted some bad breakfast set before but this one, it's a 3.5 over 5. The beef bacon was a bit hard but it's ok. I had their long black first and latte for my second cup. Takpe, dah tak breastfeed jadi boleh lah nak tala berapa banyak cup of coffee pon.

The girls had their egg benedict and their weekend special which I have forgotten the name - something avocado.




Apalah meet-up tanpa desserts. We waited until 12pm just for their desserts. We ordered Red Velvet, something peanut butter cake and the other 2 - I can't remember what they are called. They are all delicious.

This is definitely a place to dine - for coffee and food. 

Mukha is located at 15, Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: