Monday, June 9, 2014

#OOTD

Ini cerita hari Sabtu.

Received a last minute birthday invitation on Friday that requires our attendance. Biasalah, Iman bukan lah selalu keluar ber-social sangat. She is either stay at home or out to the park which doesn't requires her to be all dressed-up. Her dresses all very limited. She grows up very fast that all her dresses semua dah senteng or kecil. And this little girl of mine doesn't like wearing dresses. Kau memang anak ibu, Iman!




So anyway, I bought this dress in Bangkok last year. I bought her few dresses and pants and guess what, all dah kecil. This dress is meant for a 3 year old girl. Time pergi Bangkok tu, Iman 2 tahun pon belum lagi. Saja gatal-gatal beli the dress. Luckily, I bought it and it fits her well, I suka!!

At first, I was contemplating whether should I dressed her in this dress or in her favourite polka-dot blue pants. Knowing how dramatic she can be, refuse to wear any dresses, I did few tricks on her so that she'll wear it. Nasib baik lakonannya tidak berlaku, she was happily wearing it without putting any drama on it.

She looks all grown-up on this dress. My girl is all grown up. Please don't grow up so fast my girl! #emomum.

Maybe I should post more of Iman's #ootd here. Eh, macamlah Iman selalu keluar.

That's the thing, I rather stay at home than going out. With the recent cases of kidnapping and brutal crimes happening everywhere, it is best that we always stay in than going out.

To all the mums out there, please be extra careful and please don't let your kids go out unattended. You may not know what's going to happen to your kids. Prevention is better than cure. Eh, tak ada kena mengena. But yea, please be extra sensitive. Orang sakit mental terlalu banyak di luar sana and they don't care if their victims adalah kanak-kanak ataupun orang dewasa. Yang mereka tau is bunuh je, nauzubillah! Semoga anak-anak kita dilindungi, amin!

No comments: