Tuesday, December 26, 2017

End of 2017

My goodness, I've almost forgotten about the existent of this blog. Eh, ayat macam familiar sangat macam every end of the year punya ayat. But Ya Allah, seriously, I honestly have forgotten about this blog. I promised to write more this year tapi apa kan daya, masa telah mem-busy-kan kehidupan ini.

OMG! There are a lot of things happening this year. Like seriously a looooooottttttt. I have no idea where to start tapi time flies and it's already the end of 2017. It's been a challenging yet fruitful year. Of course, there's up and down to it. There were good and not-so-good memories. All in all, it's the year where I've grown to be a much better person. Maturity I guess.

Motherhood is becoming tougher nowadays with two growing kids. Iman dah nak masuk sekolah kebangsaan. OMG, that will be another story to write. But yeah, it's a lot of new experience for me from school registration to admission and all. And for the fact that Iman is still in her Brainy Bunch kinda mindset, it is very hard to tune her to think otherwise. It's ok, time will tell. As of now, it's one step at a time for me in managing the situation. Well Irdina on the other hand, she is progressing so very fast as compared to Iman. Orang cakap anak no.2 memang macam tu. She is more aggressive in so many ways. It's a lot to catch up when it comes to Irdina. Pejam celik, she is almost 1 in less than a month. MasyaAllah, cepat betul masa berlalu.

We've moved in to our own house. Yes, our house is finally ready. This deserve it's own post. I will try to write about it. If time permits.

Sungguh mencabar kehidupan sekarang. In a good ways of course. For the time being, let's just settle for this.

Till I write more :)

No comments: