Saturday, August 22, 2009

Berpuasa Hari Pertama

Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam Kedua: Diampunkan dosa-dosa orang mukmin yang sembahyang terawih serta kedua ibubapanya (sekiranya mereka orang beriman).
--------------------------------------------------

We (the family) didn't managed to wake up for sahur this morning. i guess we were all tired after having the late night hours of cleaning the house. oh! have i mentioned that the house is now fully renovated. so, no more knocking here and there, no more living under the super dirty air and no more dust.

my room is now ready for some actions!

anyways, i'm now resting my head down after cleaning the new room, moping the house floor and cleaning some areas in the house. and i'm now down flat tak tahan. my mom was making her point out when she mentioned about us not helping her with the house. well mom, you're the one who was being so excited about renovating the house.

so i helped her out today.

you know the power of a mother. none, i say none can ever replace them! i was down with a high fever couple of weeks ago and was suspected for having dengue dued to the rashes that appeared around my hand and the very high fever itself. and my mom did so many things just to keep me healthy. she cooked though the house was in a chaos, helped me dealing with the hospital (i was injected and dripped for dehydration) and was with me the whole week. to see the sacrifices, i don't think i could ever be like her and it even sacred me. can i ever be like her one day? am i capable of being like her; doing things like what she does?

and so, i repay her by helping her out today.

dah flat, gua mahu mandi. kalaulah ada bath tub. dah lama dah berendam.

No comments: