Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pulun Kedah Pulun

It was an impromptu decision made by mr. fiance but certainly not mine. He was planning to go but halfheartedly at first. Since I was with him the entire day, he had no choice but to drag me with him. I guess, that was the toughest decision he had to make, dragging me to watch a football match. He left me with no choice but to follow him to the stadium. It was right after maghrib that he decided to go with no ticket in hand. We left right after dinner which was around 8.15pm. The game was scheduled to start around 8.30-ish and knowing me, I practically nagged him throughout the entire journey to the stadium from looking for a parking space to what-happen-if-there's-no-ticket to the-crowd-that-we-have-to-handle-while-watching to there'll-be-no-place-to-sit-on to almost every possible thoughts running in my head. He just sat quietly and relaxing while driving us there. That is what happened when you have to drag a girl who have no interest in watching a live football match.

We managed to get a nice spot for a parking space and we're even lucky to get a cheaper price ticket. To top it up, we managed to get the clearest view to watch the match.


Unlucky me, I only have my bad quality camera phone with me as a first timer watching a football match as a witness of self-achievement. That was the crowd on Kedah side. They were aggressive. I guess, when you're watching your state players fighting for a winning title, you'll be aggressive as if you're the one who were actually playing for them. It was a good game though. The crowd were crazy, from both side perhaps!

It was a hell of a good experience. I really enjoyed watching. We managed to escape the crazy crowd as we decided to leave the stadium right after Negri Sembilan scored the last penalty. It was just a plain luck for them and a bad ending for Kedah. They should've goal the last kick. I enjoyed the game. It was after all, a good first experience.

No comments: