Sunday, April 25, 2010

sudah sampai masanya untuk berangan-angan

I slept the whole day today. I just couldn't get my ass up. All that I've been doing was sleeping till late evening. Yes babies, you read it all right. It was an unproductive day and I couldn't care less. I don't eat, apatah lagi mandi. Hasilnya, saya masih segar bugar pada jam 2 pagi.

I got it all excited whenever I saw IKEA's new catalog online. It gives me ideas on what to get for my own house. IF ever, I have one. But it doesn't stop me from having those wonderful ideas on how to decorate my own house. Truth be told, I already have the list of things I want to do/get when I'm finally owning my own house.

Ever since we were talking about getting married and starting our lives together, all that I've been thinking is a place that we can call it as our home. Although there's a high possibility of us staying at my parents house (due to some circumstances) but I still want to have a place where we can actually call it as our own. I sounded so demanding, I know, but a girl is allow to dream right? And my dream is to have a place of my own that is filled with the people that I love and the babies that we're going to make. Oh! that sounded so gross but what the hell.

Every time we passed by Puchong area, my eyes would be scatting all around looking for a nice looking house. But of course, it wouldn't necessary be Puchong but since Mr. husband-to-be is currently working at TPM, Puchong is where we headed the most. And they have some nice looking houses too.

I know, I should be worried about my wedding preparation which I haven't started doing anything yet. But I rather be dreaming about my future home than planning on what to get for the big day. I rather think about the color that my walls would be than thinking about the dress that I'm going to wear for the wedding reception. And I rather think about how much money I have to make in order for me to get my dream home than thinking about the amount of money I have to spend for my wedding reception.

It's a way to get me distracted from work problems as well as the pressure I get from the wedding preparation. Like I mentioned on my previous post, life after marriage is what I'm looking forward to not the wedding preparation. I even had the craziest idea of becoming a fully housewife after getting married to give my full attention to my family which Izwan rejected firmly.


Can this 8 months pass by as quickly as it can? Coz I'm already excited to have a living room as the picture shown above.

No comments: