Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 2012

I have so many things to write but I just couldn't find the time to post it.

  1. Raya post - Raya pon dah habis.
  2. Iman's first experience having solids - Iman pon dah nak dekat 9 months old, 3 months on solids.
  3. Bff wedding celebration which is now close to 3 weeks overdue.
  4. My first week experience of becoming a student again - exciting, exhausting, interesting, inspiring, mixed feelings. This is just the first week. I have hundreds of weeks to go.
I promise myself to write again. These 4 posts listed above as a start BUT not today. I will try to squeeze some time between lunch hour (before 2.30pm) to write at least a post a day. Well, not that I write a good article just that I need to polish my writing skills coz sure is I'm gonna need it anytime soon.

And the fact that I can only update during working days because I only have access to the internet at the office. This is not because I don't have internet connection at home, just that the husband and the sister are fighting over MY laptop to do their stuff - work, social networking and whatevernots. Limited source to access the internet. Big sigh!

On the other hand, I'm still actively breastfeed my baby Iman. Big accomplishment as I was struggling during Ramadan *clap hands*. Syukur, Alhamdulillah. My hard work never stops. 

Happy day peeps!

No comments: