Saturday, September 22, 2012

Syawal 1433H, Aildilfitri 2012

My lil family

Family potrait


Nenek & atok with lil Iman

Cerita basi but who cares!

We had our first day of Aidilfitri here in Kuala Lumpur. Rotation is essential for our marriage ye! So this year is my year. Well, our definition of raya rotation means where we celebrate our 1st day of raya. Like last year, we celebrated our 1st day of raya at Izwan's hometown so for this year we celebrate here. By that, it doesn't mean that we don't go back to Alor Star (gila! nak kena pancung) we went back on the 2nd day of Aidilfitri and shared an equal fun of raya.

What makes it so special? Isn't it obvious already? Of courselah Iman my lil munchkin. She was the centre of attraction. In fact, she was the centre of everything during our raya celebration. We had to scout for her 1st raya kurung (coz I am super excited to get her one) few days before raya. Mom had her kurung too but unfortunately, the tailor couldn't made it for raya. See, how fortunate this lil girl is sampaikan nenek pergi hantar tailor to make her kurung. Even when we balik kampung Izwan pon, Iman was the centre of attraction. Biasalah, cucu pertama on both sides. Begitulah layannya.

Apart from beraya-ing, my brother-in-law had his engagement on the 3rd day of raya. We weren't just balik kampung for raya, we balik to menghantar orang bertunang. Helped my mother-in-law with the preparation the night before and hell man, it was tiring. Surpisingly, I still have my hidden talent in creative design as I helped my MIL in decorating the hantarans *duduk bakul angkat sendiri*

I had a fun raya. Alhamdulillah.

Though Syawal has passed, I would like to seek forgiveness for all my wrongdoings. Maaf zahir & batin.

No comments: