Thursday, May 2, 2013

May


Oh May, please be nice to me. We are just on the 2nd day of May and yet my calendar is already full with activities.

This is just the 2nd half page of my calendar. You haven't seen the 1st half. Lagi pengsan. What's worst is that it is not finalized yet! There are more to come. MORE TO COME!!

I'm so looking forward for my long break in September. Still a long way to go though and since my off days are not that many, kenalah berjimat cermat untuk hari raya, my exams and emergencies tambah-tambah when you have a small growing up baby at home - "Emergency Leave" sangatlah diperlukan.

Anyways, we have passed 4 months of 2013. How time flies! What have you achieved so far? Mine - I feel like dropping most of it and be a stay-at-home-mom instead. It has been pretty much hectic with a capital H for me so far but it's ok, everyday is a challenge.

Have a wonderful May everyone!

No comments: