Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Post General Election


As well-informed, we had our GE last Sunday (5th May) and I must say that it was the ugliest-most-interesting general election I have even seen. Of course, the results were as expected (as per my prediction). Some were happy while some were not. And as for me, since I have already predicted the results and it turned out to be as per my prediction, I received it with an open arm. 

Apparently, not to some.

According to most analysis which was done prior to the results, it shows that most Chinese were turning into the Opposition Party instead of the rulling Barisan Nasional and so did the urban voters. Although the full results shown that BN won the GE but the truth is, they actually lost a lot of seats especially at the urban areas. And if it wasn't because of Sabah & Sarawak, they would probably have went down the drain.


You do the math.

Well, I don't actually care of how many seats they have lost but instead of the things that they said post to the general election.

As you can see from today's Utusan headline, it shows that the Chinese has not been "grateful" and has turned their back on the current government hence, the inappropriate headline. They have again played the racial sentiments hoping for Malaysians to hate each other.

I was so angry. I'm so ashamed to be called as Melayu. Even in Islam, we are taught to respect each other regardless of their beliefs and religious. We were not supposed to hate each other. I can't believe that this is actually happening here in my country. Why can't we live harmoniously and be a better nation? Why must we create hatred among other races. We are living under the same roof by the name of Malaysia. And after 56 years of independence, we are still fighting over Melayu, Cina & India. This is unbelievable.

We have all the first class facilities but sadly our mentality is still down at the 3rd world level.

No comments: