Sunday, November 17, 2013

That Latte Place @ Jalan Persiaran Ritchie, Ampang

I am so excited about this new cafe that I really need to write about it. In fact, I just got back from having brunch at the cafe.

It was actually recommended by one of my course-mate. She is a regular customer of this cool cafe located at Jalan Persiaran Ritchie off Jalan Ampang Hilir (behind Great Eastern Mall). We have been planning to have brunch together at this cafe for the longest time and finally made it today. We decided to have our discussion for our group assignment-cum-brunch at this cool cafe. OMG, it is really a cool cafe.

That Latte Place is located at Yayasan Seni Berdaftar, Artisan Centre Gallery. I fell in love with place the moment I arrived. It's like love at the first sight. Chewah!!

The entrance to the cafe


And the food - the food is marvellous and at a very reasonable price. I had their Pancake with Fruit Salad together with Americano and it only cost me RM13.90. Isn't it cheap?

I had my second cup of Latte and it was good. It doesn't taste that sweet - ngam ngam taste, if you know what I mean.

Everything is actually below RM10 except for the Hearty Breakfast

Hearty Breakfast, RM17.90

The Croissant Egg Sandwich

Creamy Chicken Mushroom Pie

This is my order - Pancake with Fruit Salad

My second cup of coffee - Latte

Will definitely come again and you should too!

That Latte Place,
Yayasan Seni Berdaftar, 
333, Persiaran Ritchie off Jalan Ampang Hilir


No comments: