Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#3 What's eating for two means?

Ever since I reached the 20th week of pregnancy, my eating habits has changed tremendously which explain how tembun I look now. The desire of having food is completely unstoppable. I eat on an average of 2 hours per break. So basically, I'm stuffed with food 24 hours a day. Oh! Ini bukan nafsu ye, ini adalah saya yang dalam keadaan kelaparan. 

My food intake consists of rice for lunch and dinner (it's a must!) and sometimes during breakfast too - depends on the mood. I'm always up to nasi lemak in the morning or else the food prepared by my love madre would be sufficient to stand till lunch. Usually it'll be mee hoon goreng, fried kuey teow or paling koman pon 4 keping of karipap makcik depan taman. And by 12.30pm, I'll be preparing myself for lunch - nasi!

I must say that it worries me sometimes as I never had this kind of habits before. I eat, a lot but not as much as how I consume food now. With so, I've prepared myself with the kind of food that I should and shouldn't take during pregnancy to avoid from being over-weight or having hard time loosing weight after pregnancy. 

After all, I have to make sure that ibu and baby get all the best nutrients.


source: Baby Center

Well, it's pretty common for most moms-to-be to be facing the non-stop eating habits during pregnancy. With the food guide I hope that we are able to stay fit and healthy at the same time. Insyaallah!

Selamat mencuba dan selamat beramal :)

No comments: