Thursday, October 13, 2011

Randomism

I've been dreaming about work every night whole of this week and it's freaking me out. I have a life yo! Work isn't just the life I lived in. Kerja, Kerja, go away!

It's pretty amazing to be able to feel the movement of the little person inside you every day and every night. The kind of feeling that can never be expressed in any ways.

It's hard to explain to your partner the feelings you have and the pain you feel during pregnancy. Oh, how I wish that men could experience being pregnant even just for a day so they'll know how physically and emotionally challenged pregnant women are. But I still give credit to the husband though, for keeping up with his super crazy-pregnant wife. So husband, a big kiss thank you to you *muaaahhhhh*

An additional member to the family tree. Alhamdulillah and congratulations :)

I seriously don't understand why kids nowadays hate going to school. I remember loving school so much. It's the thing I look-forward to every day. I love my schooling days. Care-free!

I miss Penang. I miss the weather, the beach, the cheap dvds, Feringhi night market, the ride to Feringhi, the evening drive to the beach, the food (oh, the food!), the night life and every dirty places that Penang has. Amat kerinduan. I miss my Penang life, like very much!

If only I can start my maternity leave now. Sigh!

2 comments:

ashieBee said...

when is the due date babe? excited? nervous? hihihih

**hugs**

Ajlaa Azam said...

EDD = 10 Jan 2012.

Nervous, not yet! Excited knowing that I'm going to have a baby of my own, hell yeah bebeh! Tapi sekarang dok mimpi bende ngarut2 i don't understand why.