Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good Saturday Afternoon

A soon to be married best friend of mine is having hard time with her wedding preparations. A bridezilla she is, we decided to treat her with something nice before officially tying the knot with her future husband. A 2 hours Spa session at Poise Organic Wellness Studio was where we were yesterday afternoon. 

Credit to: Poise Organic Wellness Studio


Thanks to Groupon, we managed to grab a worth-cheap ass 75% discount on full head to toe treatment. In way, I got to claim the much needed "me" time that I've been longing for. Only this time, I got to spend it with the girlfriends, how cool is that?! Being pregnant doesn't stop me from pampering myself with the goodness of Spa treatment although I did not get to enjoy the jacuzzi bath / steam bath / sauna but the full body scrub + foot massage + full body + head massage + eye refreshment were the bomb-est! I felt so fresh, light and most importantly, I felt clean after the session.

Before our 2pm session.


To bad that I didn't take photos of yesterday's event. Too caught-up with the "kesedapan". The place is nice. Totally recommended. Oh, it's so happen that the owner is an ex-stuff of SAA. A small world it is. Pi mai pi mai, tang tu saja!

I wish I could have the luxury to spend on Spa treatment every month. Tapi apa kan daya, I have other commitments to prioritize instead of spending just on leisure. Tapi apa yang penting, yesterday was the bomb-est!

How was your weekend? Hope you got to enjoy it as much as I am! *happy smile*

No comments: