Sunday, November 13, 2011

11.11.11

It's a good/pretty number that everyone's crazy for. Some (I mean like a lot of people) got married/engaged, giving birth to a newborn child; basically did things that's memorable to them that shall never be forgotten as the date itself is very special that comes rarely even in a million years.

I bet you've read them all in the newspapers/heard them over the news of great events happening on that day. And I have my share of not so great event happening on that significant date too.

My husband had to undergo a not so major surgery to remove the steels and screws that have been living under his skin, attached to his right leg for the past 5 years on this beautiful date. All this surgery decision was made spontaneously a day before because he was too bored staying at home practically doing nothing for having a 10 days leave. He decided to make a visit to the hospital for a consultation and looking through the condition of the bone structure, the doctor agreed to make the surgery on the next day.

11.11.11 was the date I have to wait at the OT's waiting room for nearly 3 hours as my husband was in the operation theater having his leg cut open.

Husband after the surgery. High on morphine. 


So there I was practically living at Ampang Puteri for 3 nights accompanying my husband. Bak kata orang utara, cemuih aih!



The screws that have been attached to Izwan's leg for the past 5 years.



Alhamdulillah that the surgery went well with no complications.

Now, this pregnant lady has to look after her husband to make sure that the husband is fully recovered sebab si sang suami adalah seorang makhluk yang super ketegaq.

I'm tired and I need my rest. Sayonara!

No comments: