Monday, November 28, 2011

At 33 weeks & 6 days


Taken during Hazira's Wedding reception

Weight: 62.5 kg (before pregnancy = 49kg). I gained 13.5kg in total.
Baby's weight (as of Saturday, 26 November 2011): 2.1kg
Baby's length: I seriously don't know how to read what's written in the pink book - FL, AC, etc - WTH?

Alhamdulillah, both ibu and baby are in a very good condition - no complications so far. Belum experience being bengkak-bengkak lagi (hopefully won't be till delivery) but I feel huge and heavy. I can't fit into any of my clothes now not even husband's (ohh, my husband is buncit and gemok hence I'm wearing his t-shirts as my pyjamas) but now I can't fit into his shirts no more.

My belly is now pooping like nobody's business. Pakai apa-apa baju pon dah tak boleh nak cover. Everyone seems to be having fun playing with my belly especially my colleagues. They keep on pressing my belly as if it's a click button to the baby. Hadooi.

I have problems with my bladder. I can't seem to be controlling the system. Often that I pee during sleep *malu big time* but after consulting with my gynae, he said that it's pretty normal for pregnant women to pee during sleep. He advised me to wake up at 3am everyday to pee even if I don't feel like pee-ing. The pressure from baby may sometimes caused the pee-ing.

I drink a lot and my body's temperature is quite high and it causes nose bleed.

I experience back pain pretty often. I even lay under my office table sometimes to ease the pain. Luckily it happens during lunch hour so no one notice where I am. I'm having difficulty to sleep due to the pain. I can't sit too long or walk to much. I have to apply gamat oil every night to ease the pain and I'm having difficulty to breath properly too.

I walk like a penguin that's for sure but I can walk pretty fast when I'm walking into shopping malls *teehee*

Last but not least, due to hormonal changes, I feel pissed easily especially towards Izwan. Kesian dia jadi mangsa keadaan. Credit to husband for keeping up with my mood swings.

I notice that I'm extra rajin nowadays. Datang mood gila tengah-tengah malam buat laundry and lipat kain. Weekends mesti buat laundry. I seem to be enjoying during laundry too much. Tapi bila datang mood malas, memang malas sungguh sampai mandi pon tak rajin sanggup berkepam seharian. 

I'm looking forward to the remaining weeks. Excited much! In less than 5 weeks I'll be welcoming my baby, Insyaallah. I do not do much of baby's shopping. Will do it after confinement. Lagi pon baby membesar dengan cepat and baby's size pon tak tahu lagi. After all, during the first few months, baby bukannya boleh nak melaram pon. Habis-habis baby akan di barut duduk dalam rompers. I bought few of the wajib stuff first. Yang lain-lain nanti fikir.

Excited! Excited!

No comments: