Tuesday, November 8, 2011

And they lived happily ever after

It's been nearly 3 weeks since the event took place. It's been a year and a half since he proposed and the pressure has never stopped since. I'm lucky to have witnessed the holy ceremony of Faiz and Yanti to be solemnized at Masjid Besar Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam, watching my dearest best friend finally, finally be a wife to her beloved husband and I couldn't be happier to be part of the event celebrating the love of two beautiful souls who are very dear to me. 


The event took place after Asar and Alhamdulillah, everything went well as planned. Dengan sekali lafaz, they were officially man and wife witnessed by family and close friends. It was indeed a good day.

The reception was held a week after and unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the event as I was one of the bridesmaid. Yes, the 7 and a half months pregnant (then) woman was a bridesmaid of the day, sitting glamorously on the side of the grand dais dengan perut yang tak sedar diri dah boyot, I am proud to announce that I had my heels on. Hey, if Victoria Beckham can wear her 4 inch heels while being pregnant, so do I! *tepuk tangan ramai-ramai*.

To you my dear, have a wonderful life ahead. Banyak-banyakkan bersabar dan belajarlah untuk banyak-banyak bersabar. May the both of you lead a wonderful life together, experiencing the good and bad of each other, to love each other through thick and thin, sickness and health...for eternity, Insyaaallah. Semoga dimurahkan rezki dan diberkati olehNya, Insyaallah, Amin.

I am honestly, deeply happy for the both of you.

Love from the both of us,
Ajie & Karim 

No comments: