Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am ready to go



Eh! Eh! Eh! Ini bukan bag cabut lari.

I am almost packed - I think! I got almost everything that I needed but the bag is still being unzipped and still park nicely in my room. I should be putting this bag in the car by now. But I keep on putting things into it almost everyday. Ada je barang yang dipunggah dah diletak balik dalam bag. Haish!

Checklist:-
Kain sarung
Tops for me to wear
Socks
Sweater
Toiletries + towel
Kotex oversized pads - for the after birth
3 pairs of baby newborn clothes
Baby's rompers - I don't want to use the one provided by the hospital. Tak chomel. *tehee*
5 pieces of baby's newborn pampers
Baby's travel pack toiletries - in case of emergency
Baby's bekung (small cloth to wrap baby's belly)

Guess that's about it. Ke ada lagi yang tertinggal?

2 comments:

Lea said...

omg..aku kenal beg harimau bintang tu.. hahaha..
good luck ibu!

Ajlaa Azam said...

Haipp shushhhh~!! Jgn bagitau orang haha.
Thanks Lea!!! :)