Sunday, May 15, 2016

Belated Mother's Day gift katanya

Last month, I wanted to get myself a new handbag. I found one that I wanted but honestly, I was halfheartedly in purchasing it. Memangkan memang dah niat nak beli so I decided to get it anyway. Tapi sebelum di belinya bag itu, I got my husband's second opinion. Memang sudah kebiasaan untuk mendapat second opinion from Izwan and he rejected the idea. Obviously, memang frust menonggeng lah member. I told my disappointment to him sebab the reason why I wanted to get the bag is because it is for all the hard-work that I put myself in. Duit bonus so I wanted to reward myself with something beautiful.

Dengan ketidakpuasan hati itu, Izwan promised to get me a ring.

Why ring?

Dulu, I always wanted Izwan to get me a new ring sebab he never really buy me anything. Baik anniversary ke, birthday ke memang tak pernah lah dia beli. He is just not romantic that way. Selalulah dia di asak untuk mendapatkan sebentuk cincin. To be honest, I like to annoy him with such request coz I know he will never buy it for me. And I am not that type of person who like to ask the husband to buy me stuff. I buy my own stuff. So entah kenapa, he agrees to the idea and today, he bought me the ring.


Rasa macam nak kahwin pulak dapat cincin. What ever it is, Alhamdulillah, rezeki Allah kasi. Izwan is not a romantic person. I guess this is just one way of him saying his apology. So yes, apology accepted :)

I am one happy wife.

No comments: