Thursday, February 18, 2010

9 Bulan


I make it as a compulsory for me to pay this education dept that I have every month. The thought of fulfilling the commitment of ptptn-free has made me consistently telling myself to pay for it though the slightest feeling of abandon it has crossed my mind. I don't see the outcome of paying it anyway. My monthly salary is lessen by RM 200 every month just for it. The government is richer by RM 200 because of it and the burden of being a Peminjam PTPTN will always there till the very last scent. The possibilities of getting caught or being blacklisted from going anywhere outside from the country (take Faizal Tahir or Fahrin Ahmad for example) is another reason why I want to clear this dept as soon as I can.

Here's a fact: the amount of loan that I made is not equivalent to the amount that I have to pay. I have to pay 4% higher when initially, I received 4% lower from the actual amount. You do the math.

This is the reason why I don't want my future children to be caught with this so called "education" subsidiary. I don't mind paying for their education fees if I have to.

But looking through the statement online, I've managed to pay RM1,500 since 9 months ago and that leaves me with another RM18K in total that needs to be paid. And that brings me with another century till all dept are cleared based on this calculation.

No comments: