Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February love

I need a new adventure. I new it pronto! Orang kata, makin kita nak tu lah makin kita tak akan dapat. But seriously, I would go crazy if I still here sitting on the same chair wondering when will I actually leave this place. As surprised as it may sounds, I really really superx10 hate these walls that I'm facing. If I could leave, I would! But there's March 2010 and January 2011 that requires me to spend some mooo-lah on. And the plans of jalan-jalan sepanjang tahun hadapan, I can't just quit.

It's not that I'm not being grateful. I am! It's just that, the purpose of staying here is no longer existent. I don't see myself doing any good with this company. I don't see the career development that I thought I could get from this company. All that I've been getting is that stuck-up-lil-face that I've always wanted to !*&*($_ on (kalaulah berani). I can't stay here any longer.

I may sound like a total bitch who complain too much and sound so ungrateful. But if you're in my shoes, you would know the kind of feelings I'm having right now.

Enough of complaining. I need to get my work done which I have no heart on.

"Ya Allah ya tuhanku, perluaskanlah pintu rezki hambamu ini. Amin"

4 comments:

ashieBee said...

ajlaaaaa!!!
i heard some good news from taj ;)) is it true? hehehehhe

**hugs**

Ajlaa Azam said...

yes my dear =)
*excited*excited*

ashieBee said...

ooooo wow!!! congratulations in advance! bestnyeeeeee. hey i wanna come january punye :P lol dgn tak malunyeeee. hahahaha.

good luck with the preparations babe! **hugs**

Ajlaa Azam said...

haha. don't worry i'll sure ajak u one! insyaallah. thanks btw =)