Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY


The boys stayed over the weekend. The house was in chaos. But, but it was fun though, playing with them especially with the little one. Seeing him laugh is enough to put smiles on your face. We had our kind of "makan besar" when mommy decided to cook fish head curry for lunch.

I'm all alone in my department today. Everyone is still on leave. This is the joy of working with a chinese based company. At least, I'm free from the lady boss for a day.

I'm amazed by how materialistic some people can be. I'm just amazed!

I am so feeling uninspired. I feel like dancing in the rain. But the problem is, it won't be raining till mid March. The weather is effing hot even my pee is as hot as a boiling water.

I have 4 pimples scattered all around my face. Why do they have to pop-up now? Am having hard time cleansing them off. Please pimple please, not within these 23 days.

I am honestly disappointed with my own country. They are more concerned about their political agendas rather than developing the economy growth. So much of calling themselves as 1Malaysia. It ain't working no more man! I think they need to generate a new tagline that represent themselves; not the rakyat.

Oh, oh speaking of which. I am planning to register myself as a voter but I can't seem to find the ways. I thought they use to have an online registration or something. But it seems that the url is no longer valid. Such a disappointment.

Self reminder: to always be grateful.

Have a great day people, I know I will!

No comments: