Friday, February 12, 2010

February love part III

  • It's a last day before a long holiday starts and everyone is working under pressure today. Office is filled with the sound of screams and shouts. People have been running here and there;up and down. They are basically everywhere. Phone has been ringing non-stop. It's friday people. And friday is suppose to be a cooling day.
  • Despite all that, we are getting a half day today. For me that is. The lady boss is leaving any time soon and I get the chance to leave the office around 2-ish. We'll see how. I might just stay for an hour or two.
  • 2010 is the year of celebrating love. I hear wedding bells everywhere.
  • After much of consideration, I think I want to past everything that I hoped for. Career-wise that is. Hoping for the uncertainties just making me nothing less than a hopeless bastard. And that is not good. Kalau ada rezeki ada. Rezeki ada di mana-mana. Ada hikmah di sebalik kejadian.
  • A slightest thought that crossed my mind has been ruing my sleep last night. The thought of making a wrong decision has been bugging my head ever since. Why is it so hard to feel good for your own self? Selagi tak lepas, selagi tu tak rasa tenang.
  • I want to feel comfortable walking in my own skin for once.
  • Despite of all the depression-heart-wrecking statements, I still be grateful with what I have and achieved. I've walked so far, I just can't stop now. There's still a long way to go. And of course, it's not always going to be a happy one.
  • 3 weeks to go. 3 more weeks before a new adventure arrive and 3 more weeks before closing another chapter; to open up a fresh new one.
  • I want a beach holiday. I want to be pampered with love. I want to not to have doubts in my head. I want to shower myself with happiness. I want to feel secure. I want to stay calm. I want to sing in the rain (for it has been a very very hot week). I want to laugh like a 3 year old kid. I want to wear a polkadot dress. I want you! Yes you and you only.
  • I'm leaving at 2. Confirm!
  • With this opportunity, I would like to wish everyone (despite of their religions and beliefs) a happy chinese new year. May it be a prosperous year for us and blessed with everything that we do. Have a safe journey to where ever destination that you're heading and happy holiday.
  • Not forgetting, happy valentine's day for those who are celebrating.

No comments: