Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A brand new day


Bukan! Bukan sebab saya sudah pandai buat kek. Kek ini lain cceritanya.

I started my day at a new place yesterday. I tendered my resignation letter a month ago. Bosses all berlakon-lakon-merajuk-tak-mahu-cakap-bagai and finally three days before my last day, the CEO called and we had some serious talk. I was surprised. Flattered actually. I can't believe that someone like him would probably care for someone like me to leave his company. Decision was made and here I am standing on it. I hope I made the right decision. Amin.

And so, here I am, heading to a new direction, going to a new building, sitting on a new chair, working with a new computer, messing my own cubicle, meeting new people, adapting to a new environment, HAVING A NEW BOSS who I have yet to work with (she's out for a week training), learning new things; slightly different from the previous work scope but still struggling in the same industry. I can't run from the fact that I actually love advertising although the ramblings I made are as high (or even higher) as the Mount Kinabalu.

So on Sunday, I can't sit still thinking how my Monday is going to be. I decided to take LRT instead of driving to Uptown which I have no idea about. Gamble. I thought of having a test ride going there since I clearly don't know where to go, which station to stop and how to go there after reaching the station. But the thought was left as a thought.

Jadi dengan kadar resah dan gelisah itulah hence the cake. I baked butter cake last Sunday to get rid of my nervous breakdown. As kodi as it sounds, the cake gives me an inspiration on which station to stop and how to go about it. Kan saya dah bilang, ia Kodi! I safely reached Uptown, my new office 20 minutes early. Gamble turun train, gamble naik shuttle bus and I survived Petaling Jaya on my own! *Clap hands*

But I have another problem coming. McDonald is just a level below from my office. And if I reach office 20-15 minutes early each day, I would probably have McDonald's Breakfast Value every morning. And if I have them every morning, kasi gaji RM3,000 sebulan pun belom tentu cukup kan?! Sigh.

Good night peeps!

No comments: