Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mix feeling

  • It's either that or never......
  • All that I could only see now is a blank wall on every corner that I turn too, which is bad actually. No visuals, no colors, no nothing; absolutely nothing!
  • I looked so pale lately. A colleague came over at my place and told me that I looked tired as if I was working at a farm or something and it was only 10 in the morning.
  • And that explains the delay of my menstrual of 7 days. I even had the slightest thought in my mind of being pregnant. But how could that be possible, I have never really do such activities. Yea, you know what I mean.
  • Work at the new place is pretty hectic. It's towards the end of the year (already?! what happen to January??). Clients are asking for reports, figures, numbers and such.
  • I just want this whole wedding thingy to be done and over with. It's tiring. Really! The pressure is over-rating.

I think the wedding pressure has caused me much stress than ever. To my surprise, wedding is actually one of the main reason for causing stress. Here are the list of top 7 causes of stress:-
  1. Finances - this is a never ending reason.
  2. Work
  3. Family
  4. Personal concerns
  5. Wedding
  6. Personal health & safety
  7. Death
Well.......well........look at what I got.

No comments: