Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Satu bulan sudah?!

Pejam celik dah sebulan menabur bakti di tempat baru. So far, so good. Though the workloads are like double (triple maybe) from the previous company but I kinda enjoy doing it. I spent most of my hours at the office. Pergi kerja separa terang, balik kerja sepenuh gelap. I take the train (PUTRA LRT) to and fro everyday, from one end to another. I got the chance to rest my eyes for awhile in the morning and one on the ride back home. Life is good in that sense.

By the time I reach home, my body is already half collapsed. Sebenarnya nak cakap that I miss blogging. I miss writing. I've not been writing properly lately. I've been nagging over unnecessary things, writing over the over-exhaustion wedding preparation which took half of my sanity. My sense of writing has dropped to ground zero. My English, don't ever start on it; hay-wired! Grammar tunggang langgang. Mood swings all the time. Itu satu lagi masalahnya.

Why do we have to grow up? Why do I have to grow up so fast?

Dulu time belajar, terkedek-kedek nak cepat kerja. Sekarang bila dah bekerja, menyesal pulak habis belajar awal-awal. Itulah manusia, tak adanya yang puas, tak adanya yang cukup.

But I've found my remedy; for the time being that is. Ever since the "mix feeling" syndrome hits me, I've been watching/listening to this song whenever I'm in my lowest. I even assigned it as my caller ringtone, how kodi is that?! I've been pretty hooked up with the scene ever since I downloaded the episode. Takda lah gempak mana pun lagunya but the song has never failed in putting a smile on my face and I listen to it over and over again.




This is even better from the original version; Cee Lo - Forget You.

I didn't know that Gwyneth Paltrow has a beautiful voice. Isn't she a hottie? This must be the reason for my addiction.

I need inspiration. Saya mahukan inspirasi. Goodnight!

No comments: