Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Poyo bride2be update #4

Tiba-tiba update #4.

Anyways, I haven't been updating on my wedding progress for awhile now. Eh, ke baru je beberapa hari lalu?! So, here to the making of the Poyo bride-to-be.

Someone got his suit ready some time last month. You see, this is one of the reason why I hate being the bride. I have to go thought thousand and thousand of wedding magazines just to get the idea for my wedding dress. And when I finally had one in mind, I have to go through another thousand of processes from finding the good material to the final fitting just to meet the satisfaction. When everything is all set, the groom just need to find something nice that can match the bride's dress.

In my case, a suit is what Izwan's going to wear for the reception.

So, off we went to the tailor that has been sewing my dad's suit ever since.....hmm, I don't know, donkey years ago.

We went to the tailor in the early month of October. Oh, we decided to tempah his suit separately as Izwan wants it as his personal suit after the wedding. Dah alang-alang nak buat harta, might as well we do it properly. We went to the tailor, picked the material that is suitable for Izwan's skin (encik ini ada sensitive skin, kain tak boleh sebarangan pakai) and the tailor took his measurement right away.

And the suit is ready for pick-up 2 weeks later. Sangat sekejap. The suit and also the trousers.


It was nicely done. Saya yang suka lebih.

I hope my dress will turn out to be as nice as his. Mine won't be ready anytime soon; not till December I suppose. Baju perempuan memang selalu lambat. Tempah 5 bulan sebelum, fitting berkali-kali, siapnya 2-3 weeks before the wedding. Alasan, nanti measurement tak lari dengan saiz badan. Wth?!

Itulah orang kata, penantian adalah satu penyeksaan. Waiting for my wedding dress to be ready is one of the penyeksaan.

All that Izwan needs to do now is to get that tummy of his to be few inches smaller, boleh?

No comments: