Saturday, November 27, 2010

Poyo bride2be update #5

Look who's back.

I went to collect my wedding invitation card this afternoon and my hormones are happy now, yey! Remember the rambling on me being a psychotic bride-to-be, taking public transportation and the fight with daddy just to get the card printed? Well ladies, it was totally worth the trouble.

The printing company called me up last week saying that my cards are ready for collection. I was quite nervous actually for the fact that my heart wasn't 100% confident with the printing people as:-
  1. I don't get the type of paper that I wanted.
  2. The color selection was quite limited. I was looking for creamy gold but unfortunately, they don't have such color. So I pick off-white instead.
  3. I wasn't pretty sure if the design will turn out as what I wanted coz they don't prepare a mock up for me. If I were to test-print the card, that would cost me a lot as most printing company print in bulk and there's no such thing as test-print for wedding cards.
  4. For the fact that Izwan condemned me much on the cost of the wedding card padahal takdelah mahal pon.
So when they called, I prayed hard that the cards will turn out well.

When the lady handed me my card (dalam hati tak putus-putus berselawat) I was relieved as the card looks exactly as how I wanted it to be. Simple, very very simple, very clean and straight forward, takde corak-corak semak kepala...........and simple. I love it!


Simple kan?!

Of course you silly, tak surprise lah kalau tunjuk kad di sini. This is just a sneak peak of my wedding card. I'm not that generous to show you how my wedding card looks like. Nanti bila dah dapat barulah tengok sendiri ye kawan-kawan. Don't worry, it is so simple that you'd probably say "simple-nya wedding card dia". Well, that's the kind of expression that I want. It's not pretty but it's simple. It's ME!

They gave 50 extra copies of my wedding card for free. Super generous!

Oh, for those who have no idea where to go to for wedding card printing, I recommend LH Creative Concept. They're located at Jalan Brunei, Off Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur. If you have zero idea on how to do your wedding card, they have the solution. They have ample of samples on wedding cards that they have created. Price is negotiable. It depends on your quantity but not much on the design. Have a visit, you'll get the idea.

And if you're like me who designed your own wedding card, well they accept that too. Show your design and they'll help to match it with the paper that will suit your design. Sungguh akan rambang mata.

I have to say that I'm much relieved after receiving those cards. Stress-free.

Now, it's time to get them ready for delivery. I'll be knocking at your door soon.............or maybe stuck in your postbox. Check them out soon. Cheh, macam apa jer!!

No comments: