Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cerita hunjung minggu

If you know my husband, you'll definitely know the size of his tummy. It's so obvious one could notice its' "visibility" even when one is kilometers away. No, I'm no kidding. It's something that he's proud off. He is one fella who is proud of his growing tummy. My husband is crazy that way.

He called me last Wednesday saying that he bought us bicycles. One for him and the other one is for me. I thought he was joking but when I arrived home from work, 2 bicycles were parked nicely in the kitchen. He was inspired by my father who owned a bicycle himself. Oh, my father cycled every morning. Izwan cycled every morning since then.

So yesterday we went cycling together.


We cycled the whole area of Taman Melawati to and fro. We conquered Melawati yo!



BUT!!!!!

Something bad happened this morning. Our bicycles, the 3 of us were stolen by an irresponsible buggers! Dad was furious beyond words as his favourite bicycle got stolen. He was about to get himself ready for a ride this morning when he saw our house gate was left unclosed. He remembered checking on the bicycles before performing subuh but half and hour later, the bicycles were gone. I'm sad obviously as I only got the chance to ride my bicycle once and Izwan well, he spent quite a sum of money on the bicycles. I feel sorry for him. I know he is sad too. Takde rezeki orang cakap. The bicycles which is only 4 days old were stolen by the damn buggers. I pray that those buggers will be hit by a super huge lori sampah at MRR2. Amin

I'm sad.



The last photo taken before the incident happened. Though he never expresses his sadness but I know he's sad especially when it involves something very valuable, something that you purchased with your own hard earning. The only thing that he's very into, very determined in doing was taken away only 4 days after purchasing. Takde rezeki. Ada hikmahnya kan?! But I'm still sad though on behalf of my husband. Hmm....

No comments: