Monday, February 28, 2011

OSCAR 2011

In between trying to finish up client's report and watching OSCAR on Star Movie, I guess I did both excellently.

These are my top 5 best dress list:-

#5 - Hilary Swank in a Gucci. But I think I've seen this somewhere or someone must have worn this before.


#4 - Natalie Portman in Rodarte's violet silk chiffon draped gown. Oh, and the baby bump makes her looks stunning.



#3 - Hailee Steinfeld (the girl who acted in a movie that would probably won't be airing here in Malaysia) wore the dress that she designed herself. Very princess-y, I like!


#2 - Aisywarya Rai I can't seem to find the designer of the dress.


And of course, my #1 choice of best dress goes to Anne Hathaway. I just love her. Enough said!


Oh and they are playing my favourite song, Somewhere Over The Rainbow as the closing for the event. How sweet is that?!

Ok now back to work. Husband's snoring soundly and I'm here working on the excel sheets. Life's not fair. Bye!

No comments: