Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fashion police

I know I'm thaaat late, but I'm trying to kill time here waiting for the hubs to be home from work. Yea, I'm thaaaat boring. Oh, please excuse me, I'm no Miss Fashionista but here are some of my favourites during the recent SAG Awards.


Sofia Vergara in a Cavalli. I love the blue color that she picked. It suits her well and gosh, very voluptuous of her. It's an awww for every man that sees that part of her body, I can ensure you.


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta. She knows how to sway with the dress.


Hilary Swank in Versace. I just love her.


Dianna Agron in a vintage Chanel Dress.


And last but not least, the new mom, Amy Adams in Herve Leroux. She looks fresh in this dress though some may have said the other wise. She looks pretty to me though.

I guess that's about it. The hubs is back. Goodnight!

No comments: