Sunday, February 27, 2011

Never say never

I've said that I don't want to get married at the very young age but I did anyway. 26 is considered as "young" in the marriage world. I was planning on getting married at the age of 29 at least. But hey, it is by far the righteous decision I made so far.

I've said that I would never want to get involved working with the government but surprise, surprise, I'll be going for their fitness test/camp what ever you may call it this coming Friday as it is required if one wants to work in the sector.

I've said that I will never want to bring work back home but hey, look at me now. I've been a dedicated employee working every night finishing work from home. My brain has been abused badly by this bringing-work-back-home culture. But hey, there's bills to pay and this is what I've agreed on.

I'm not complaining. There were a lot of other things that I've said I will never want to do but ended up doing it anyway. There were some that I'm not proud of, some that have caused me real damage but there were also good things came from it. Lesson to be learned. Good ones of course but one thing that I learned from this experience is that never to say never to things that you are unsure off coz you might end up doing it anyway.

Ini semua rezeki. I'm grateful for what I have, totally. It has been a very tough journey, a wonderful one too and I believe that more good things are coming its' way but of course it's not always going to be a good one. As long as I have faith and believe in what ever that I do, I'm sure, I'll do just fine.

For a start, let's not complain about having to go to work tomorrow. Hah, poyo jer!

Happy Sunday lovebirds.

No comments: