Monday, March 28, 2011

3 Musketeers

Alexandre Dumas wrote a novel about a young man who leaves home to become a guard of musketeers. Then there's Athos, Porthos and Aramis with their ever famous "all for one and one for all" motto and I bet you know the rest of the story.

But in my case, 3 musketeers aren't those who fight for their people's justice but more to the fight of their own justice............with their mother. They are none other than my 3 super naughty lil' cousins who are also Maklang's (my mom) most favourite nephews.

Tengok muka masing-masing. Masam sungguh! They come over to our house every possible weekends. They are like the penyeri of our house. My parents just love to hear their screams and shouts. Oh! they love Izwan too, like crazy love. Abang Wan sana, Abang Wan sini. Sampai kadang-kadang Abang Wan pergi mandi pon nak ikut. They are also the reason why we have to fix my sister's bed every time they are around because they love, super duper love to jump at my sister's bed. Even my cats ran away whenever they come closer.


And this boy, this little boy who's aged one and a half years is a very chicky gangstery little boy who doesn't like to play with girls. I kid you not! He's my dad's favourite. He can only mix around with either my dad or Izwan. Orang lain memang kirim salam, tak layan!

Kanak-kanak bila kecil memanglah chomel. Terlalu comel. Tapi bila besar hanya Tuhan saja yang tahu!

No comments: