Monday, March 21, 2011

Senyum Colgate

I don't need millions of friends to tell me how good my life is. Not that I actually have but I need friends that will always be there when I needed them the most. Friends that aren't two faces. Friends that are there to lend their shoulders to cry on. Friends that are able to tell me how ugly I look for growing uncounted number of pimples on my face. Friends that are there to pick me up when I'm down. Friends that are able to tell me how stupid I've become for making such decision. Friends that are able to share their spoons with me. Friends that are able to scream and shout at me for being a reckless-self-centered person. Friends who are able to wake me up when I'm all above the sky. Friends that are able to say that I've picked the wrong man as a partner. Friends that are there to fight with me. Friends that will say "NO" to my decisions. Friends that will love me for my flaws. Friends that are not pretentious. Friends that will never judge. Friends that are there to laugh cynically to my stupid jokes (as I never good in creating one). Friends that would stay even when I farted. And most importantly, friends that are honest.

Hey, who doesn't right? And I bet you have one too.


See how much I've grown? My face is soo BoooLaat!

I'm lucky that I have these 3 amazing girls as my friend. Friends that fulfill all the criteria above. Friends that are there through thick and thin. Friends that will never judge.


We don't get the chance to meet each other that often. Everyone has their own life to live, other commitments to be taken care off. But we know that we have each other for support and love.

Hey, this doesn't mean that I'm no friend with anyone else. It's just that they are my definition of a true friendship. Kawan susah senang melayu cakap.

I'm blessed! Alhamdulillah.

No comments: