Saturday, March 26, 2011

Will you marry me?!

A friend posted a video of another friend proposing to his girlfriend on Facebook. It's been quite a while now but I only got the chance to view the video yesterday after another friend of mine was talking about it over the phone couple of days ago. I honestly think that it was cocky. Ahaks! But it was sweet of him to propose that way. But I still think that it was cocky. Double ahaks!

Jealous? Definitely not! Trust me, I'm no romantic kind of person and I don't do romantic things either. So, yeah!

Izwan never proposed before. Hah! that's explain. But if he does I would have teased and laughed my lungs out till the day he dies. He's not the romantic kind of guy. The day that we decided to get married was the day when both of our parents agreed to do our engagement on March last year. It wasn't because we told them so but it was simple because that month was the month where my mom has finally settled with her shop's renovation and also it was during the school holidays that will be easier for Izwan's family to come down to KL. It was initially planned for a merisik but my parents agreed that we do the engagement all in together considering that Izwan's family are all in Kedah hence they won't be able to come down twice. That was the time that we decided to get married. I wasn't expecting the proposal from him anyway and we have never plan in settling down any time soon.

The only time that Izwan popped the "will you marry me?" question was few months before our Akad Nikah. Isn't it obvious? Only few months down the road of course I said Yes. Gila apa baru nak fikir jawab apa time tuh. Surat permohonan nikah pon dah diluluskan. Tak de maknanya. But of course, he was laughing hysterically when he popped the million dollar question and I remember spanking his head after that. Oh, we are romantic that way.

Anyways, I'm truly happy for both of you but I still find it cocky. Hehe.

No comments: