Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lunch time random ramblings

  • Been checking on Maldives for weeks now but I guess, it's not happening. Airfare is damn cheap but the tax that's making it impossible. Hah! sedih makcik. Next year perhaps only when husband permits which probably leads to a No! Sedih makcik kali ke-dua. It is reported that Maldives is "sinking" soon. By soon means in 5 years time and it would be a total lost for not being able to step foot at the island. The saddest part is, the beautiful island will be gone forever due to global warming. We'll never have the chance to see Maldives again.
  • My parents are going for Umrah this coming July and I have to stay back for some unforeseen reasons. Kakak is going too and the whole gang of Maklong's are following. Ini tidak adil. But on the happy note, I will be able to have my first puasa with my husband all by ourselves, wootwoot.
  • My body is still aching from the camp that I attended last weekend. Believe it or not, I ran 2.5KM in just 13 minutes. Who would have thought, this asthmatic girl still has her stamina in her. Self-achievement weyh!
  • I miss Penang. Very much! Hurm
  • I haven't found my costume for company's annual dinner. I don't even have time to think on what to wear. Anyone know where I can rent cheap costumes?

Lunch hour's over. Now back to work. Have a nice day people!

No comments: