Sunday, March 13, 2011

OMD Team Building + Annual Dinner

Last Friday, my company had a 2 days 1 night trip up Awana Genting for our annual dinner + team building session. Too bad I don't have my camera with me all the time hence no pictures taken during the super fun outdoor activities that we had to do. It was raining cats and dogs since our arrival, we have no choice but to continue with the activities under the heavy rain. Imagine how freezing we were up there with activities that requires us to walk in a lake. Gila awesome lah! The ones I have here are also not in a good quality. I've been using my old camera for years but I have yet to master its' function. Very bad quality.

Indoor activities that we had after lunch break after the freezing cold outdoor activities.
Rock climbing rock lah for the fact that I actually climbed with a pair of jeans on. I can officially scrap one list from my bucket list.

And now comes the dinner. The theme was Superstar and I must say that they really put so much afford on this. Memang awesome lah!


OM team

Rockstars superstar.

GMs and Media Directors

My Media Director dressed as Whoopi Goldberg. Cool eh?

CEO as Jon Bon Jovi or maybe Slash or I don't know. He was very high that night like super high I don't think he remembers what he did that night.

Me and the rest of the girls.


Kelly as Katie Perry. Very sexy you'll

Rita as Kungfu Fighting ta ting ting ting....Wachaaaa ok I don't know who =P

My GM dressed as Mr. T.

We (me and my group-mates) won first prize for best performance that night for a RM1000. And not forgetting Coffee Maker + Estee Lauder perfume for lucky draw. Wohooo.

And before I go, here's a video by the management team (GMs, CFO and the CEO). Last minute request from the audience. Very random lah I tell you!


No comments: