Sunday, April 10, 2011

Being single.....

......on every weekends is no fun at all especially when you're in the mood for some activities. This is all because your husband has to work on weekends and his weekends are your weekdays. Sigh!

While preparing for Izwan's necessities before leaving for work today (as he is leaving for F1 event and he refused to tag me along. Jealous big time!), I asked must he really go to work today? Can he just work from home? - which has been the most question asked on every possible weekends. And he replied with his every-weekend-answer; if I don't go to work today, who's going to give you money every time you go, "ling, nak 10 ringgit!".

So there I was keeping myself still.

Hey, I'm not complaining. It's just that it feels weird to have cared so much as to compare to before we were married. I never really bothered when Izwan has to work on weekends before but it seems that I do now. Hah, weird!

I guess when you are married, you will somehow..........change; emotionally.

I remember the conversation I had with kakak couple of weeks ago about me being less mengelabah at home. She said I'm more flexible now than before I was married and "cooler" as to compare to before. Izwan was saying the same thing to me last night that I'm more patience now than before, that I'm tolerable and less garang.

Ahh, people change. Some for the better and some well they become worse than ever. Age is one factor, maturity is another. It's how we want it to be. But I have to admit that marriage has changed me in some ways. Gotta agree with Izwan and kakak on that though.

And....and the good thing about being married is that your husband will put aside a sum of money for you to use in case of emergency. And in my case, everything is "case of emergency". I gotta to say that I'm loving the concept; your husband's money is your money, your money is your money ONLY! Coz I don't remember putting aside my money for my husband's case of emergency. Ahaks!

Hah, I'm bored. Toodles!

2 comments:

farizah zin said...

ajie, sgt agree!hahahaha.
hubby money is ur money!mmg betul.xpenah pun nak puta aside for him kan??kalau dema mmg akan trus transfer duit gaji tuk kita.hehehehe.

Ajlaa Azam said...

Tanggungjawab suami tuh! don't play-play haha