Friday, April 8, 2011

Dunia akhir zaman

This is not me judging. I have nothing against homos. In fact I have friends who commit into it and also relative who thinks she's better off that way. But anyhow, I believe that someday they'll change for the better, Insyaallah as I can still see the originality in their inner self. They are just as confused with their life as to most of us. They'll find their way soon, I pray they do!

But this, this is something that I can not accept. Not in a million years. Disgusted!



Nauzubillah! Itu saja yang boleh di kata.

If this is really happening, if ever the event existed, I am truly honestly feeling insulted for being a woman for I, who originally born with 2 medium sized boobs don't act such manner because I respect myself and I with no regrets accept me for who I am physically, mentally and emotionally. I wouldn't want to change a bit from what I have been created. Not even an inch.

What's wrong with being a MALE? Can somebody please, please explain this to me. Is it too hard carrying your balls around? Does it weigh too much? Why must one hurt himself undergoing unnecessary surgeries to become a woman? Hey, being a woman is not easy. No matter how much you try, no matter how much money you have spent, you can never be a woman. Because you will never in the world get the chance to feel the pain of giving birth to a child. What more of experiencing monthly menstrual pain.

Having boobs doesn't show how womanly one is. Having pretty face doesn't mean that you are actually pretty. That long hair, curvy body shape, clean shaved legs doesn't make one any better from the other.

Regardless of what your beliefs are, god gives us life to live gracefully. It is up to us to decide what's best and what's not.

Dunia akhir zaman. Astagfirullah.

No comments: