Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday.

Came in late today, on purpose. Sleepy like hell I could have missed my stop if the phone doesn't buzz on me at Taman Bahagia Station. Reach office 15 minutes before 10am and lucky I am, the GM wasn't in yet. Fwuuuhhh! Decided to clean my work station first, have breakfast and get everything in order before continuing with work. I swear my work station has been robbed. Papers were all over the place, my board was in a mess, calender tunggang terbalik, keyboard was placed behind the monitor and my pink bunny was placed somewhere else. Siapakah gerangannya yang merompak meja saya? I was the last one to leave my department yesterday and this morning, my work station was as if turned down by a tornado. I always, always keep my work station clean. I don't like to work on a messy place. Even client's files/docs are placed nicely on the right side of the table. Clean!

Anyways, I'm already out of mood for work today. As much as I'm looking forward for next weekend's pre-hornymoon honeymoon getaway and the actually honeymoon trip next month (which I am hell looking forward to), I have to get all my works done. Works have been piling up high which caused me a super huge giant redish pimple on the right cheek. And it's painful too! As what the husband said to me this morning, "Ultraman Taro dah membesar" dengan nada suara P.Ramlee. Bongs big time!

Currently juggling 2 different work at the same time hence the lappy and the desktop. A Media Planner on the big screen, a Gaphic Designer on the smaller one. Doomed!

Off to lunch! I'm going to take my own sweet time lunching. I don't care! Toodles.

No comments: