Sunday, May 18, 2014

ABC: Acme Bar and Coffee

I finally step foot at this ever famous cafe yesterday for breakfast with the girls. This cafe is listed among those must-go cafe for coffee. I have been pestering the girls to have coffee at the cafe and we finally made it there yesterday.

We were quite early - reached at 10am and the place was already full.

For your information, if you want to dine here for breakfast over the weekend, kindly call in for reservation as the place is usually full during the weekends and public holidays.




This was what I had yesterday - their big breakfast set.

There are variety of selections to pick for your plate from the choices of eggs to your bread, the meat of your choice and side dishes.

And I had it with my long black.

Desserts are served after 11.30am and we had the ever famous sizzling brownies.



Although there has been a lot of good reviews of this desserts but I personally don't like it. I just don't like it! It has this weird taste and I don't like it.

Make yourself to Troika building opposite of PNB Park where Acme is and experience the food. Enjoy!

No comments: