Thursday, May 15, 2014

Because... we're the generation of idiots!




Guilty as charge! I couldn't agree more.

We are all at fault for such behavior but that doesn't mean I want to shut my desktop/smartphone just to communicate with my surroundings.

Yes, it's annoying sometimes to sit with people who doesn't want to put his/her phone down. It is as if the phone is glued to his/her hand. But not all of us are like that. I keep my phone on so that I can keep communicating with my close friends. We hardly meet each other. Thanks to technology, we are able to update each other on our whereabouts, latest gossips or just some crappy messages.

Technology can be annoying sometimes. But if you know your limit on how to use it and where to use it, it won't kill! It's YOU that is having the problem to let the phone go NOT the technology.

Use the technology wisely friends. The technology was built to help you to make your life easier NOT the other way round.

No comments: