Saturday, May 31, 2014

Melbourne Part 2

Day 3 (Saturday, 3 May 2014)

I've been super busy lately I have totally forgotten about my Melbourne trip. Continuing from part 1, our touristy journey continues to the Yarra Wine Valley on day 3. It took us an hour to reach the place - suburban area of Melbourne.

The overview of the wine yard

Wine testing - definitely not for me

Closer look at the wine yard

We had our lunch at the wine yard too. It was a three course meals and I had teh scrumptious grilled Salmon with a mouthwatering chocolate cake.





We had a lompat-lompat photo session after our lunch which you can view it on my Facebook account. Too lazy to post it here. 

We continue our journey to the chocolate valley nearby the wine yard. I was expecting a chocolate factory like a real chocolate factory where they process and make the chocolate. Sadly, it wasn't. And again, most photos taken at the chocolate factory are saved in my phone. And since I have no access to my phone, I'll post it when I can.

Not to disappoint myself, though I wasn't really into their chocolates, I decided to have a cone of coffee ice-cream on a very cold rainy weather. Super cold that I think my brain just freeze.

After spending half a day at the wine and chocolate yard, we continue our trip back to the city. We had a quick city tour before heading for dinner. This trip memang banyak makan-makan and I actually gained few kilos. Seluar jeans obviously jadi ketat.


St. Patrick Cathadral

Capt. Crooks Cottage

The Fritzroy Garden

We had our dinner at an Italian restaurant and to tell the truth, the food was very disappointing. The spaghetti was tasteless that I had to modify it myself.

We (me and the usual gang) decided to have a night walk around the city as this is our final night at Melbourne. We actually walked the entire streets just to look for the McDonald's to have a cup of coffee. Sekali, bila dah jumpa, the McCafe dah tutup. Sedih betol!

Melbourne City at night

Future Uni perhaps?


That's a wrap for day 3. I'll continue with day 4 - our final stay at Melbourne soon. Hopefully, soon means very soon!

Have a nice weekend lovers!

No comments: