Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ajlaa Azam is also known as Senah Pot Pet

i did the "what's your malay name" thingy in Facebook and came out with Senah Pot Pet and i couldn't agree more. i mean the Pot Pet part. i was called Pot Pet when i was in standard 6 by my class teacher. my mouth just couldn't stop talking. come to think of it, it feels weird to reminiscing my own "life history" for being the most talkative person in school coz i don't think i'm that talkative now eh?! *perasan diri sendiri*.

betul tak?!

i guess as we grow older, some of our best attitiude transformed itself to become something else. something benefical in improving our self-credibility.

and being talkative is no longer the best attitude in me.

anyways, i had a blissful day yesterday. oh, i love how my weekends were spent. they were spent wisely enough to make me feel love and fresh all over again.

till then, happy weekend people!

No comments: