Friday, June 12, 2009

Book Cover

  • my vocab is at ground zero.
  • they think i'm tradisional.
  • i have a big problem constructing good sentences without any grammatical errors.
  • i'm turning 24 in exactly 27 days. *hint*hint*
  • i have a growing stomach. only at that particular area.
  • my nails are yellow in color from the kunyit powder.
  • i have never been so excited about friday before. not till today.
  • i still want to be a rockstar eventhough my voice is as bad as the barking dogs.
  • i just found out the groossiest story ever. you guys suck man!
  • i keep on asking myself, why can't money grow on trees? somebody answer me please!
  • kakak is going to Gold Coast in August. wish that i can tumpang berkaki-kaki.
  • cepatlah konvo oii!

sekian, terima kasih.

No comments: